PLEASE NOTE - CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 UPDATE
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy training environment for all visitors to Fizziofit & GymFit as we assess the constantly evolving situation in the UK at the moment.
We are taking the Government’s advice very seriously and have implemented changes across our sites to ensure the health and safety of our clients and staff.
· After every class, all equipment will be thoroughly cleaned with sanitiser spray including all mats and weights.
· We are continuously monitoring developments in respect of COVID-19, and are following the advice and guidance of Public Health England.
· We have made sure that we have extra stocks of hand wash, cleaning wipes and sanitiser spray.
· We have significantly increased the number of cleaning hours in the gym.
What we’d like you to do to help us:
· Please take simple common sense steps to help reduce risk, including using a tissue when coughing and sneezing (or into the crook of your elbow if you don’t have a tissue – not your hands), washing your hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and hot water or using a sanitiser gel, and of course if you feel unwell, staying at home and avoiding coming into clubs
· The products that we have available in receptions/club are for our clients to use whilst using our facilities. Please ensure all sanitising products provided on our premises REMAIN on our premises & please do not refil your own bottles.
These are indeed stressful times and staying healthy is your number 1 weapon.
NHS guidance on how to avoid catching or spreading the virus, as well as travel and other advice, can be found on the www.gov.uk website: www.gov.uk/…/to…/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
We will keep you updated if the situation in relation to Fizzio-Fit or GymFit changes. We are listening to our staff and also your feedback on a continuous basis and will continue to monitor the ever-evolving situation and adapt accordingly. We are monitoring any advice we receive from the Government and Public Health England and we will act immediately on any specific advice that we receive.
At this time, all independent therapists are working as usual but any cancellations or enquiries should be directly with themselves.
In the event of a government enforced closure we will keep you updated.
Thankyou all for the ever amazing support. It means so much to us.
Stay safe and stay positive.
Diane, Gareth & James W
WE WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME YOU TO VISIT OUR FANTASTIC DANCE STUDIO - SO COME ALONG & TRY ONE OF OUR BRILLIANT CLASSES, WITH SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE INCLUDING:-
* BEGINNERS PILATES ... Mondays 9.30am from 24th February
* FUNCTIONAL PILATES ... Mondays 6.00pm & Wednesday 10.15am with Jo
* SCULPT & TONE with Meg ...Mondays 7.00pm
* BODY BLAST with James ... Tuesdays 6.00pm
* FUNCTIONAL FITNESS ... Wednesdays 9.15am ... with Jo
* ZUMBA ... Tuesdays 7.00pm with Di and Thursdays 6pm with Liz
* FITNESS PILATES ... 6.00pm Wednesdays with Steph
* NEW QIGONG for HEALTH... Tuesdays 11.00am book with Angela 07762 380277
Checkout our full timetable to see whats on offer...